Combat Training encompasses various personal enhancements that are purchased at various landmarks. The types of training available are randomized, and you may have up to three equipped. You may replace an already learned technique with a different one by selecting its slot when you purchase a new technique.
Possible options include:
- Action Hero: Chance to not use a bullet when you fire.
- Faster Movement: Move 5% faster in combat.
- Faster Bullets: Bullets travel 50% faster. Don't ask why.
- Faster Reload: Reload in half the time.
- Body Armor: Take 20% less damage from losing a combat.
- Carry Capacity+: Carry up to 100 oz. more food from scavenging.
- Medkit Scavenger: Medkits have a chance of appearing while scavenging.
- Money Scavenger: Money will have a higher chance of appearing while scavenging.
Notes[edit | edit source]
- Confirmed at about twice the rate, believed to be with a greater change for larger pickups.