From The Organ Trail Wiki
Welcome to The Organ Trail Wiki !
The Organ Trail: The Director's Cut is an 8-bit, post-apocalyptic indie game in which you and 4 friends must survive, traveling across the United States in a heavily damaged station wagon. Organ Trail was produced by The Men Who Wear Many Hats. Throughout the game, one will confront bandits, disease, zombies, and other challenges.
It can be purchased on Steam and Desura for $4.99 USD, as well as the Google Play Store, iTunes App Store, and Amazon Apps for $2.99 USD.
- Name your party after your friends and watch them die slowly
- Hours of gameplay!
- Scavenge for supplies while you fight back the undead
- Get dysentery and other diseases
- Manage your food, ammo, fuel, medkits and more in your struggle to survive
- Put down infected party members who might turn on you
- Stop at towns to trade, take jobs and fix your car
- Endless Mode!
- Car and combat upgrades
- Fight off bandits
- Zombie boss fights
- Choose-your-own-adventure style encounters on the road
- A weather system and day night cycle
- Huge soundtrack and delicious Apple 2 pixel art
- 28 Achievements
- Survivor leaderboards
- 400 community written tombstones
- Bonus ridiculous physics based driving game